Bespoke insurance for charities and the voluntary sector
If you are looking for competitive insurance for a charity, “not for profit” or voluntary organisation, we can help find the specialist insurance policy that you will need. With access to some of best known and priced charity insurance products on the market, Shield Insurance can arrange an insurance policy tailored to the specific exposures and needs of charities. At the same time we can arrange charity trustee indemnity insurance and charity public liability insurance.
Our charity insurance service can be tailored to meet the needs of a wide range of UK charities, including those that are engaged in complex and diverse activities. We will assess your particular risks to ensure that you are properly protected and supported by a high quality and expert claims service.
The insurance policies we offer are used by some of the country’s best known charities who each benefit from a professional insurance service.
Some of the benefits of insuring with us:
- charity trustee indemnity cover – automatic cover up to £25,000 (extra cover available if required,
subject to eligibility)
- death of a patron – automatic cover for loss of revenue up to £25,000
- bequeathed property extension – for all items up to £50,000 (single article limit of £5,000) on any one bequest except buildings which are covered up to 10% of the sum insured or £250,000 (whichever is less) on any one bequest
- contract works cover for up to £100,000 (minor works contract)
- personal accident assault cover for official collectors (employees and volunteers aged 80 or less) who are assaulted while collecting donations
- loss of revenue of up to £10,000 following damage by an insured event at exhibition and fund-raising sites.
The Summary of Insurance Cover document shown below will give you a summary of the insurance cover offered by our Charity Insurance Service.
To request further information please contact us
Click here for our instant online quotes
(Services available to UK residents and businesses only)
(Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA))
+44 (0)20 8574 7796
+44 (0)20 8813 8425